“Muslim Association, Thiruvananthapuram, has been successfully running several institutions for the welfare of the society. They include ARR School, Nettayam, Muslim Association College of Engineering, Venjaramoodu, Muslim Association College of Arts & Science, Panavoor, Muslim Association ITC, Nandavanam, Working Women’s Hostel, Thycaud,MuzzaphirKhane etc.
ARR School was started by the Muslim Association Education Trust in 1996 at Nettayam, Trivandrum with the avowed aim of imparting well balanced and quality education to students. The school believes in the motto “Play, study and Grow with knowledge.” The educational complex is situated in a serene, lush green sprawling 10.50 acres of land, surrounded by verdant hills, just 8 kilometres from the city. It is well connected with all places of the city by enough means of transportation. The locality and the site selected are far from the hustle and bustle of city life and hence are ideally suited for the overall development of the students. The majestic three storied school building constructed with the financial help of the great Philanthropist Jb. Abdul Salam Mohammed Rafi of UAE, has now spacious class rooms (including smart class), fully equipped laboratories for all subjects, modernized computer lab, a magnificent auditorium, a vast play ground for sports and games etc. The envious size of the playground, which the school can boast of, is a unique attraction of the school The students spend their Games period on the lap of nature, enjoying the beauty of the wide landscape. Very few schools of the city enjoy such a privilege. The school is fully monitored by 24 hours CCTV surveillance for ensuring complete security to the students and also for keeping discipline inside the campus.
The school prepares students for All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) and All India Senior School Certificate (AISSCE) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). What makes the school different from other schools is the fact that it has highly qualified, resourceful and well experienced teachers who provide one to one attention to each and every student.Special coaching is given to children who need special care throughout the year to ensure better academic achievement”
Why Choose Us?
- The Muslim association, Trivandrum has formed a trust and started the Abdul Salam Rafi Residential Public school in the Trivandrum city at Nettayam.
- Our children need not only technical knowledge, but also a strong ethical sense, moral fibre and strength of character which would endow them with the ability to recognize the right course of action and the will-power to recognize to tread it.
- The school has total 20 yrs of excellence in education.
- The educational complex is situated in the lush green sprawling 10 and half acres of land surrounded by verdant hills just 8kms from the city.
- The locality and the site selected are far from the din and bustle and is ideally suited for overall development of the students.
- The school has now enough spacious classrooms and smart class, fully equipped laborites, modernized computer lab and a magnificent auditorium
- The authority also have a teacher education college.